Amazing Protein BitesAdapted from Fitnessista Makes 12-16 bites
- 6 tbsp vanilla or chocolate protein powder of choice
- 6 tbsp of almond butter
- 6 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup or sweetener of choice (brown rice syrup, honey, coconut sugar)
- pinch of sea salt and cinnamon
- In a small food processor, add the protein powder, almond butter, coconut and pulse until the ingredients are well incorporated
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, sweetener and chia seeds. Pulse again. The mixture will start to clump together.
- Add in extra mix-ins if you like: 1 square of extra dark chocolate (break it apart with your hands), dried fruit, slivered almonds, flax seeds. Pulse together one more time to finely chop.
- Roll mixture into small balls with your hands. Store in fridge for 3-4 days.