1 cup Oats
1 cup Oat Flour (blend oatmeal in food processor)
1/2 cup unsalted cashews
1/2 cup unsalted almonds
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup dried apricot
1/4 cup dates
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1/3 cup agave nectar or honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup shredded coconut or 1/4 cup coconut and 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a baking pan with nonstick
2. Place the oats, oat flour, nuts, dried fruit, cinnamon, and salt in a food
processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, and vanilla.
4. Add the oatmeal mixture and shredded coconut and stir to combine.
5. Transfer to the baking pan and flatten down gently with the back of a spoon.
6. Bake about 18 minutes until the edges turn golden brown and the bars are done.
7. Let bars cool for at least 10 minutes to allow to set.