Jenn's Summer Four Bean Salad Prep Time:10 minutes Cook time: None!
- 1 can Goya Butter Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can Goya Garbanzo Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can Goya Cannelloni Beans (drained and rinsed)
- ½ lb Green Beans
- 1 carrot (shaved or julienned)
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil (chopped)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (smashed)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Steam green beans to "al dente", drain, and pour over ice bath to cool them off.
- In a small bowl with a lid, combine balsamic vinegar, E.V.O.O., garlic, salt, and pepper. Cover, shake and set aside.
- Drain cooled green beans, cut them into 1" pieces and place in large bowl.
- Add canned beans, carrots and basil to green beans. Pour dressing over salad, mix and enjoy!