2 tbsp tahini paste
2 tbsp water
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
pinch garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Whisk together all ingredients. Set aside.
6oz chicken breast
4 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup sugar snap peas
1/2 cup carrots cleaned and chopped into 1/2 inch discs
1 tsp garlic or 1 clove, chopped
2 tbsp Vegetable Stock
S&P to taste
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly on both sides with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and done.
2. While the chicken is cooking, heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peas and carrots, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook 3 minutes. Add vegetable stock; cover and steam 4 minutes or just until crisp-tender.
2. Uncover and cook 2 more minutes or until peas and carrots are tender and beginning to brown.
3. Top Snap Peas and Carrots with Sliced Chicken Breast.
4. Drizzle Tahini Sauce over the Chicken